Last Modified: August 18, 2023
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in and to the site, the Content, and the Marks.
You may not access or use the site for any purpose other than that for which we make the site available. The site may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
As a user of the site, you agree not to:
1. Systematically retrieve data or other content from the site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
2. Trick, defraud, or mislead us or other users, especially in any attempt to learn personal or proprietary information.
3. Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the site, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the site and/or the Content contained therein.
4. Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the site.
5. Use the site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
6. Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the site.
7. Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the site or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the site.
8. Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
9. Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
10. Impersonate, or attempt to impersonate, another user or person.
11. Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms” or “pcms”).
12. Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the site or the networks or services connected to the site.
13. Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the site to you.
14. Attempt to bypass any measures of the site designed to prevent or restrict access to the site, or any portion of the site.
16. Except as permitted by applicable law, decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the site.
17. Except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the site, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software.
18. Make any unauthorized use of the site, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or obtaining personal or proprietary information by automated means or under false pretenses .
19. Use the site as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the site and/or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise.
You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback, or other information regarding the site (“Submissions“) provided by you to us are non-confidential and shall become our sole property. We shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these Submissions for any lawful purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you. You hereby waive all moral rights to any such Submissions, and you hereby warrant that any such Submissions are original to you or that you have the right to submit such Submissions. You agree there shall be no recourse against us for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your Submissions.
THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES AND CONTENT
Our site may contain links to other websites and resources provided by third parties that are not owned or controlled by us. We have no control over the contents of those websites or resources. If you access any third-party content from our site, you do so at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such third-party content.
USER DATA & INFORMATION
We will maintain certain data and information that you transmit to the site for the purpose of managing the performance of the site, as well as data relating to your use of the site. You are solely responsible for all data that you transmit or that relates to any activity you have undertaken using the site. You agree that we shall have no liability to you for any loss or corruption of any such data, and you hereby waive any right of action against us arising from any such loss or corruption of such data.
TERM AND TERMINATION
If we terminate your use of the site and/or suspend your account for any reason, you are prohibited from continuing to access or use the site and from registering or creating a new account under your name, a fake or borrowed name, or the name of any third party, even if you may be acting on behalf of the third party. In addition to terminating your use of the site and/or suspending your account, we reserve the right to take appropriate legal action, including without limitation pursuing civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
MODIFICATIONS AND INTERRUPTIONS
We reserve the right to change, modify, or remove the contents of the site at any time or for any reason at our sole discretion without notice. However, we have no obligation to update any information on our site. We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue all or part of the site without notice at any time. We will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the site.
LIMITATION ON TIME TO FILE CLAIMS
THE PARTIES AGREE THAT ANY ARBITRATION OR LITIGATION SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE DISPUTE BETWEEN THE PARTIES INDIVIDUALLY. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, (A) NO ARBITRATION OR LITIGATION SHALL BE JOINED WITH ANY OTHER PROCEEDING; (B) THERE IS NO RIGHT OR AUTHORITY FOR ANY DISPUTE TO BE ARBITRATED OR LITIGATED ON A CLASS-ACTION BASIS OR TO UTILIZE CLASS ACTION PROCEDURES; AND (C) THERE IS NO RIGHT OR AUTHORITY FOR ANY DISPUTE TO BE BROUGHT IN A PURPORTED REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY ON BEHALF OF THE GENERAL PUBLIC OR ANY OTHER PERSONS.
There may be information on the site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions, including descriptions, quotes, estimates, and various other information. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update the information on the site at any time, without prior notice.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND OUR SERVICES WILL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE AND YOUR USE THEREOF, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE SITE’S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THE SITE AND WE WILL ASSUME NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (1) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT AND MATERIALS, (2) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITE, (3) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (4) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SITE, (5) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE SITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (6) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT AND MATERIALS OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SITE.
WE DO NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE SITE, AND WE WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND ANY THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.
WHITEHARDT IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR, AND IN NO WAY ENDORSES, ANY DESCRIPTION OR INDICATION OF SPECIALIZATION OR LIMITATION OF PRACTICE BY AN ATTORNEY OR LAW FIRM. PLEASE BE AWARE THAT NO AGENCY OR BOARD MAY HAVE CERTIFIED SUCH ATTORNEY AS A SPECIALIST OR EXPERT IN ANY INDICATED FIELD OF LAW PRACTICE. IN ADDITION, AN ATTORNEY CLAIMING SPECIALIZATION IS NOT NECESSARILY ANY MORE EXPERT OR COMPETENT THAN OTHER ATTORNEYS. IT IS UP TO THE USER TO QUESTION THE ATTORNEYS AND PROVIDERS ON THE FACTUAL BASIS OF ANY STATEMENT THEY MAKE, ASK FOR THE NAMES OF THE CERTIFYING AGENCIES, AND VERIFY ALL INFORMATION. [LR4]
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL WE OR OUR DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT, LOST REVENUE, LOSS OF DATA, OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, OUR LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO US DURING THE SIX (6) MONTH PERIOD PRIOR TO ANY CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
To resolve a complaint regarding the site or to receive further information regarding use of the site, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to Whitehardt, Inc., Attn: Legal, 827 19th Ave S., Nashville, TN 37203.