After spending weeks out of the office, our team here at Whitehardt is counting down the days until we can return to our building and some form of normalcy, as we’re sure many Americans are. As we continue to adapt to this new climate we’ve all been facing, Whitehardt has continued to find new and innovative ways to help our clients reach people who need help during and after this pandemic.
For example, we’ve recently begun running business interruption campaigns to help law firms across the country reach business owners who need help filing for this important coverage. If you’re interested in these types of cases, we would love to talk with you and help you help as many people in this situation as possible.
We’ve also put together our monthly mass tort report to show you what’s currently trending in mass tort spending. In these difficult times that have affected the way we all live and work, our experts are continuing to closely monitor major mass tort campaigns and can provide detailed metrics for every mass tort to ensure you invest your money wisely.
No matter the difficulties we face as a society, people continue to need legal help and it’s our mission to ensure the law firms we work with get the best return on their investments and reach as many people as possible at the best cost possible.
This starts with knowing what’s hot and what’s not in mass tort spending! Continue reading for April’s trends:
- Mesothelioma saw a dip in spending from March but still remains number one on the leaderboard.
- Opioid campaigns have seen a dramatic increase in spending. Now claiming the second spot, these campaigns have developed significantly after having no standing on the top ten list in February.
- Zantac® spending saw a huge spike in March and April after the FDAs recent announcement and the continued recalls of ranitidine medications.
- Roundup® spending took a dip in April, landing in the number four spot on the leaderboard.
- Talcum campaigns also saw a significant decrease in spending in April.
- Spending for Sexual Abuse campaigns has been on the rise since February.
- 3M Earplug campaigns have also seen a steady increase in monthly spending.
- Birth injury campaign spending was relatively high in February before taking a dramatic dip. However, April’s numbers are significantly higher than March’s, indicating a possible increase in May.
- HIV Drug campaigns have been on a steady decrease since February, indicating further decrease in May.
- Hernia Mesh campaigns took a big hit from March, coming in at number 10 on the leaderboard.
We hope this information is helpful as your law firm navigates these uncertain times. Businesses all across the world have been affected by this pandemic, but our legal marketing team is still here for your law firm and is ready to help you adapt your mass tort investment strategy appropriately!
Our Whitehardt ONE program produces the highest quality leads that convert into high quality cases. We can put the best strategy in place for your law firm to start generating mass tort leads. Send us a message or call us at 615-510-8657 to speak with our accounts team.